I liked that "Pee in the Shower song was I was younger.
brnh.bandcamp.com
They were cool.

When I was 12.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I didn't "diss" the band. I just mentioned that I thought they were cool when I was 12.

And yes, I am a ****ing badass.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Rizzo kicks ass and takes names.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
i like em, they have alot of variety in their albums to keep me intrested, the silly pop punk tunes can get old so its good having something else on there to keep me listening.
High Balls is a personal fave.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Guttermouth was badass when I was 15.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
They are to NoFX what Cracked is to Mad.

I'm far to uncreative to complete that analogy.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
i wouldnt consider them pop punk besides there album Gusto all there other stuff is just punk with the occasional pop punk song on the album look up Covered with Ants and Friendly People
Quote by Swap-Meet
aren't you only like 14 now..?

(no disrespect intended..)

I'm almost 16.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
I'm almost 16.

MY BAD

anyways...I've never listened to guttermouth, but when I used to know people that listened to them they were 12 and 13, and by the time they turned 14 they hated them, so I guess Rizzo knows his ****, yo'
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Feb 17, 2009,
They're basically a band for 14 year olds. It's really dumb lyrics. Incredibly dumb. Just pandering to dumb kids livin' off their parents but who think they're wild and badass.
Me and my housemate got really drunk last night by making Lemoncello and Diet Coke's and after about 20 of them he decided that OFF WITH THEIR HEADS sounds like this band.

Then he puked all over the bathroom.

That's about what I think about GUTTERMOUTH.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Me and my housemate got really drunk last night by making Lemoncello and Diet Coke's and after about 20 of them he decided that OFF WITH THEIR HEADS sounds like this band.

Then he puked all over the bathroom.

That's about what I think about GUTTERMOUTH.

ah guttermouth is great
I luv the track-a **** i forget the name,
Its about a girl and highschool-Anyone got the name, Its f'cking awesome!!!
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com