So yeah, I've been recording my A$$ off for the last few weeks and have put this stuff up on myspace, One of the songs (Dream Team) features two friends of mine but I produced.

So yeah, Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

I'm the only musician recorded (With the exception of some of the vocals on Dream Team) and it was all done in my room, Studio pics soo guys!

here it is:

www.myspace.com/alienpolitics
Quote by watchingmefall
This isn't happening, this isn't happening. (curls up in a ball and mutters something undecypherable)

Quote by Mike!
I just smoked a massive searchblunt yesterday...
Yeah, Since my I record using a Roland TD-6 everything is digital, and I think when I go from the board to the computer, my sound card has a mild delay from the time I hit the trigger to the time it produces the sound. And on top of that I don't have the best monitoring setup, Which makes recording percussion hard.
Quote by watchingmefall
This isn't happening, this isn't happening. (curls up in a ball and mutters something undecypherable)

Quote by Mike!
I just smoked a massive searchblunt yesterday...
the music isnt my bag of weed but man that was badass for the most part. I did hear one tune I think it as the first or second that kept sounding like it was overloaded when recorded. I dont know but thats what I heard in my speakers.

HELL YEAH man!! Keep rockin!!