I have made the decision to go for a combo as my rig instead of a head and cabinet rig because of portably and im not sure which one would be a good one. as far as price wise i am willing to spend up to $900-1000USD. as far as tone wise im looking for something that can go from boosted-mid crunch metal to smooth jazz tones. any help would be much appreciated. another thing im looking for is for the amp to be loud enough to cut through two 100 watt tube guitar amps.
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
try a 500watt trace elliott combo. It'll be loud enough
GEAR:

Ibanez GSR205FM

Trace Elliot GP7SM 200watt bass combo
forgot to mention i need something that will handle the low B of a 5 string without going muddy
Ibanez SR 505
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Looks at these:

SWR WorkingPro 2X10C
SWR Black Beauty
Markbass CMD 102P
Markbass Jeff Berlin Sig
Markbass CMD 121H
Quote by PluckU

i was wanting to down size to a combo for portably sake but i will definitely go to guitar center tomorrow and try out that head and cab
Ibanez SR 505
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
I was hanging out in a guitar center today and was very very impressed by a 500 watt 210 mark bass combo. no idea what model it was but the thing was awesome and insanely loud. the one guy i know in the store who actually knows his stuff was telling me that mark bass far exceeds anything else they sell in the store for bass amplication as far as quality goes.