Inspired by the "WYLFTA pokémon?" thread, but widened to encompass everyone's tastes (not that I don't like pokémon)

I hate Sun in Lost

Season 8 of Scrubs doesn't have nearly enough Turk

I hate that f***ing Jo Brand pops up on every single f***ing panel show, and I love the panel shows

Dr Who's low budget cheesiness makes it really embarrassing to be a fan of sometimes

Ads. Seriously wtf, even advertisers must be pissed when they're watching an amazing tense drama and BARRY SCOTT appears.

When an actor claims not to be a fan of/watch their own shows. I'm thinking Naveen Andrews from Lost here, but I know lots of other actors have said this before. Why the hell is he not a fan of his own show? I would always watch my own program...
I hate how every episode of House has the same layout yet I LOVE House.

The show actually inspired me to want to be a doctor. Heh, lame I know.
Quote by Fivebretz

I hate Sun in Lost

I used to think Sun was a pretty interesting/hot character but she has just turned into a total buzzkill this season.
Quote by Fivebretz

Season 8 of Scrubs doesn't have nearly enough Turk

They had to cut their budget so they're taking each main character out of two episodes each.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Le_Bunny
The janitor in Scrubs. He can make any scene sour and unfunny...

...and don't take what I said and turn it into 'Scrubs is unfunny in every scene', that's not amusing nor a witty insight.

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Raoul_Duke_92
I used to think Sun was a pretty interesting/hot character but she has just turned into a total buzzkill this season.

I think as Jin has got more likeable/interesting, she's done the opposite. I love Jin, but I just can't stand Sun, espeeeeeeecially as this new "ruthless" character, I just don't buy it.

And this may come across as racist...but I hate the way she pronounces 90% of her lines - her voice just goes through me
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

This times 804763093840698309578690870983029867092834670987619283756123o468723984672394823460983470698274069873209846709238473098430928509347602983756092874591872634789162983756284512634591873264928457203987698734059387269834760982374609283746092847506897405
Not liking the Janitor is a crime
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I agree - you can dislike the Janitor, but you can't say that he turns a funny scene sour or whatever, he's one of the most respected improv comedians around!

I will not stand for this!
I hate how Bart in The Simpsons has turned into some pathetic whiny mamas boy. He used to be the kid who shoots you with a slingshot, not he just cries whenever he doesnt get his way.
Quote by The_Paranoia
I hate how every episode of House has the same layout yet I LOVE House.

The show actually inspired me to want to be a doctor. Heh, lame I know.

Are... are you me? That's exactly what I was going to say, haha.

Also I hate how Chase isn't featured as frequently any more, and when he is, he usually has a sanitary surgical thing over his hair. It's a shame.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Sorta off topic, but this is really funny:

I'm watching "A Bit of Fry and Laurie", and they've set a sketch in a hospital room, and Hugh Laurie popped into frame dressed as a nurse and said

"Oh I'm sorry! It's a sketch set in a hospital ward! I'm sorry we're not breaking social conventions here, I'm sorry we're not pushing the boundaries...!"

Sorta ironic, eh Hugh?
Quote by MisspentYouth
Are... are you me? That's exactly what I was going to say, haha.

Also I hate how Chase isn't featured as frequently any more, and when he is, he usually has a sanitary surgical thing over his hair. It's a shame.

I'm still upset that Cameron and 13 haven't had a sexy pillow fight yet.

And I agree, Chase needs more time. But seeing as hes not part of House's "Fab 4" anymore, he's not a main character which blows.
jensen ackles and jared padalecki arent BOOTIE BUTT NAKED in every episode..why cast 2 guys who are ridiculously good looking so i can be tortured as i watch? the 3some fantasies dont stop..and they need to bring back the dad so i can start the 4some fantasies again..that irritates me.
That they're ****
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I hate how EVERYONE watches family guy, i miss it when parents were scared to let their kids watch it.
I also didnt like it when spongebob stopped making sense.
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
I used to love Family Guy but the show has gotten unfunny...it's like they're trying too hard now.

Idk what else bugs me about shows i like...i'll think of something.
I agree about Family Guy.

I know 12/13 year olds who'll happily quote some fart gag from the show, despite not getting 99% of the references on it.
Quote by The_Paranoia
I'm still upset that Cameron and 13 haven't had a sexy pillow fight yet.

And I agree, Chase needs more time. But seeing as hes not part of House's "Fab 4" anymore, he's not a main character which blows.

That would certainly be interesting. Although, that sort of happened that one time. Only replace "Cameron" with "random sick girl" and "sexy pillow fight" with "secks."

I know, it's too bad. Maybe there will be a plot spinoff further developing his character. I can wish
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
How House had to start sucking since they killed off Amber. I have not watched it since the episode that had the guy break in with the gun and stuff. It's turned into ER.

I have nothing against my favorite show (Arrested Development) though. Besides the fact that it's not on any more.
I'm a MAN!
How its all oldschool 80s **** for the most part

I mean, its simplistic, cliche, and so much more but I love it!

GO JOE

TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!
I was gonna post my last.fm but I figured I would get slammed for listening to the wrong shit