Look, we get the joke, theres more than one band called Slipknot. It just gets funnier with each thread.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Wow, I saw your 2 threads and thought I had accidentally stepped into the nu-metal forum. They are not allowed here. Please stop posting because you are supposed to stop when someone reports a thread.

*reported*
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Feb 14, 2009,
Quote by Masonpwiley
Wow, I saw your 2 threads and thought I had accidentally stepped into the nu-metal forum.

*reported*

Whart are you reporting?
They are allowed here
They are thrash
Let it snow is a pretty wicked track
Oh, sorry. I thought they were those clowns from Iowa and I saw your Disturbed thread, so I didn't even bother clicking the link.
"no this isnt the real slipknot the real slipknot wears masks and write good music and dont suck balls u fags ur just pissed cuz ur slipknot isnt as good as the real deal u wish that ur slipknot wore masks that looked cool and could sing but they cant so go suck ur brother balls"

Ah, the wisdom of the average youtuber.....cant beat it.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
The two are pretty much the same, just with different board background colours.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
1. It's a shit joke.

2. No-ones going to talk about the band you're referring to.

Give it up.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link