You are now banned for being a faggot. Well played sir.

please tell me he didnt get banned for making a thread on a half decent band
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
If its Disturbed as in down with the sickness, they suck live. No energy and its too quiet
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by COBHC6
please tell me he didnt get banned for making a thread on a half decent band

He's done this before, 3 times to be precise.

He's not being serious, just doing it to piss us off.
*funny pic*
HELLEDIT:
well now i feel dumb. disregard this comment
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Feb 14, 2009,
It's not the nu-metal Disturbed, it's a thrash band. I reported his Slipknot thread because I saw this and thought he was a n00b posting nu-metal in here.
Not bad, although we all know that the main reason this and that slipknot thread exist is to piss off people. Good music nonetheless.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.

They're not nu-metal, just hard rock/borderline heavy metal, but not really enough for this forum's elitist crowd to care about.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Well they are just another average 80s thrash band. Nothing about their music makes 'em stand out, just the name.
And I'm sure people like this as well. I don't mind it, but like I said, it's just average thrash, nothing special.
Quote by meanmrmustad
Yet people like testament ---

The band you posted is pretty good. But like everyone else was saying, there is nothing there that makes them stand out.