Not bad, man. I liked that. Keep working on the vocals, they sound good, but you're flat at a lot of points and you don't sound like you want to be singing, so work on that.
Thanks. I'm really just winging it on the singing, trying to figure it out as I go. I'm pretty self-conscience about singing in general. I did the guitar part separate from the vox though, and the bridge and fills were just improved. (I was to lazy to go back and fix it) Hopefully I'll get a full version soon.
Quote by snacnam
Thanks. I'm really just winging it on the singing, trying to figure it out as I go. I'm pretty self-conscience about singing in general. I did the guitar part separate from the vox though, and the bridge and fills were just improved. (I was to lazy to go back and fix it) Hopefully I'll get a full version soon.

Yeah, same here. I feel like in a band situation, I am a lot better than when I record. Everything is so loud, and I feel like I can sing my heart out, while when I record, it's just me and some headphones, and that makes me feel like I can't sing, so yeah. Good luck man!
like someone said before, the vocals sound kind of droll... but the more u practice the better u will good, also ease off on the effects applied to ur voice. the guitar playing is alright, the arrangement is different, but that's not a bad thing. keep practicing and you'll get better!
Thanks. I've done a new version of the full song, with, what to me, sounds like much better vox. I also changed up the effects and stuff so they arn't to overbearing. Hopefully I'll get an upload of it soon.