Ok so I have decided on a korg pitchblack tuner to replace my current tuner cause its smaller and just better overall. I have a space about 9.5 in x 9 in left of space on my board. My current chain is guitar <tuner < digitech screamin blues < vox satchurator < green sovtek big muff < palomino v50 with a digitech rp100 running in the loop for time based effects that I occasionally use. So my question is what pedals should I get to fill in the remaining space? Is there a wah that will fit? I am probably going to replace the screamin blues at some point with a higher quality OD, but it will probably be a TS9 so it will be about the same size. My goal is to fit as many effects on my board as possible so some effects in smaller housings will be strongly considered. I play blues, bluesy rock, classic rock, and garage rock mostly and I think I have my bases pretty much covered with all the distortions that I will need.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I have the TS9..
Pretty sweet pedal for what you pay. (IMO)

Edit:
Re-read OP, I missed the point.
I'm pretty sure that most wah's will fit that.
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....
Last edited by cavalier14 at Feb 14, 2009,
ok good, I was kinda worried that it wouldn't fit, any suggestions about other pedals I should add to my board?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

An envelope filter would be cool for some blues.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Quote by Greenwood991
An envelope filter would be cool for some blues.

An envelope filter would be cool for some anything.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i have an envelope filter in my rp100 and i dont find it very usefull
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020