Page 1 of 2
Or get them off your mind. It's been making me depressed for half a year. Especially today. And now they are unintentionally hurtisdgfasgsdfg****ym ou
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Relationship thread.

Go hang out with some friends, do something that involves a lot of focus, or go meet some women.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
idk how to stop the hurtisdgfasgsdfg****ym ouing
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Berlin2222
Or get them off your mind. It's been making me depressed for half a year. Especially today. And now they are unintentionally hurtisdgfasgsdfg****ym ou

What?
Sail upon the open skies
Find someone new, its the only way
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Watch requiem for a dream.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
get a life.. do something else with your time than pine over someone.

either that or jack daniels
i would recommend getting drunk. you'll have a fun night and the next morning you'll have bigger things to worry aboot.
im having the same problem dude. i kno what its like. ive been thinking about mine for 2 years. i cant get over her. and now my best friend (well used to be) is sleeping with her. just, go out and have fun with your friends and meet new people. thats what im doing and its helping a little bit. im here for you. lol. < that was gay to say but oh well.
electroconvulsive therapy (seriously) the only drawback is that you will forget pretty much everything else too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Berlin2222

Wow..... sounds just like me.

Smoke some weed.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Don't start threads about them on an internet forum?

That could be a start...
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Did you ever saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind?
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
watch the christopher titus special love is evol. it's on comedy central right now and its feckin hilarious
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by 123-Trav
Don't start threads about them on an internet forum?

That could be a start...

Why not? People on forums are unbiased. There might be some actual advice/funny comments that will cheer me up. Also it's not like I'm posting this on /b/ or anything.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Quote by thsrayas
Relationship thread.

Go hang out with some friends, do something that involves a lot of focus, or go meet some women.

What???? How can the RT help someone with this problem?!
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
There is no forgetting. You must kill them.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Yes....That's the only solution. Should I take myself out after?
People die when they are killed.
Quote by ScottElwood
Watch requiem for a dream.

+1 Good movie
Quote by Xb4mvluvrX
^ im thinking about doing that. :[

Uh oh! Someone needs a hug!
Quote by Xb4mvluvrX

if anything could stop u, what would it be? if it would help u, i would give u my phone number right now and let u call me so i could try to talk u out of it. plz dont, ok?
Quote by Xb4mvluvrX

Wait, srsly?

Quote by Tsucchi
Well I've been having thoughts when I'm alone of killing myself to make people regret. Wow that sounds bad when I actually type it out. Is that considered suicidal thoughts? I don't think I can ever pull through with it though.
apirhg0augfbasobgfap0sgh0apsbgia###you them

it usaly does the trick
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Berlin2222
Well I've been having thoughts when I'm alone of killing myself to make people regret. Wow that sounds bad when I actually type it out. Is that considered suicidal thoughts? I don't think I can ever pull through with it though.

You only have one life. You kill yourself, and the people who care deeply for you will be scarred by your actions forever.
Sail upon the open skies
Give her Phone # and personal information to /b/ and sit back and laugh at the results

EDIT:: wow... this **** is getting serious
Do you guys need to talk to someone?
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Feb 14, 2009,
Thats not good dude. =( Just think of it this way, if you do kill yourself, they win and you lose. Thats the last thing you want. Dont think about revenge, revenge is a terrible thing. Just keep going, be the best person you can be, and enjoy life.

Quote by Tsucchi
Wait, dude, don't do that. Maybe you can talk to me on msn? XHerxPortraitxinxBlackX@live.com

Just don't do that...
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
The post with the shooting thing is a joke by the way.
Quote by Berlin2222
The post with the shooting thing is a joke by the way.

I am SO not amused. -.-
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Suicide is funny....

yea, ppl shouldnt joke about suicide. ive talked enuff of my friends out of it to know about it quite well. its a really suckish feelin to have
If you have Windows: right click on the person file (ie Nancy.psn), then select delete. Then empty the recycle bin.

If you have Mac: select the person file, then hit cmd+delete. Then empty recycle bin.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Regression. You should learn your defense mechanisms.

/psych nerd
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Page 1 of 2