Ok so i've decided what cable im getting (klotz premium la grange cable ) so now i need to decide what sort of connectors to buy.

I've basically narrowed it down to the neutrik np2x (straight and right angled variety)

Or the switchcraft 226 for right angled or 184/280 (i cant work out the big difference apart from price) for straight.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I just had a proper look and im thinking 280, the 184 isnt worth the extra dollar each.
Last edited by doommaker at Feb 14, 2009,
I make mic cables and rack units for my work sometimes, and we use Neutrik, I really like them.


VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ