There are Literally no Blues- rock bands. I wish there was a super good band that would play this amazing genre. Listen to John Mayer, he is outstanding. IF there were more people like him, the world would be amazing. :stickpoke
the black keys! partially the white stripes I guess. bb made a new record recently, buddy a couple years back.
ShineDown and Black Stone Cherry.

You're welcome.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
wow. john mayer? really? the guy that rips off srv and hendrix while pandering to 13 yr old girls with pop songs? seriously black keys, white stripes, raconteurs, BACK DOOR SLAM. <listen to them

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
I couldn't agree more with all the Mayer bashers. The guy is sooooooo overated.
When he first came out, he wanted to be Dave Matthews. Now he thinks he's the reincarnation of SRV. He's not good enough to carry Stevie's guitar case.

Now that I've got that off my chest, what about Derek Trucks, & Chris Duarte.
There's my way and the wrong way.
calm down guys mayers not all bad, though i think he can be in ass.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
I'm think I'm going to start banning people abuse the word literally.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
John Mayer is a great blues player, forget his pop crap, the man can play the blues.

but anyway...Captain Beefheart is a great blues rock musician, especially if you're in for the bizarre.
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Yeah. John Mayer is a sellout, but still a great musician. Like Santana.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||