Tango dancing or Cooking? I'm going to learn one of these because I want to, but I'm not sure which one I want to spend money on for lessons. Pit, which one?
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Can't have sex while cooking. Well, actually maybe you could, but then you'd get sex droppings in your cooking. Yeah... go with Tango.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 14, 2009,
Dancing. First you can dance a steamy dance of hot latin romance and sweep her into bed and proceed on to the no pance dance. After you're finished your lavish and romantic roll in the hay, you can look her dead in the eye, and say in your best foriegn accent:

"Bitch, make me a sandwich."
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Devopast
Dancing. First you can dance a steamy dance of hot latin romance and sweep her into bed and proceed on to the no pance dance. After you're finished your lavish and romantic roll in the hay, you can look her dead in the eye, and say in your best foriegn accent:

"Bitch, make me a sandwich."

LOL sigged
Hunting
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by RPGoof
Cooking can please the woman, but also please yourself. Also, pleasing the woman into pleasing you. Cooking= pleasure

Agreed. Cooking is clearly more practical than dancing.
cooking
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Cooking, unless you think you'll be dancing A LOT.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Don't take any classes...Take the money...And go buy some sex with a hooker.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by MachodaLPcstm
cooking.. u can please a woman for YEARS with your cooking

Please a women?
Take the Tango lessons, what is a women for?
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Cooking
/Thread
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by MAMADERA2000
manhood lessons..

Care to elaborate?
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Cooking is for women, so unless you are a women, stay away
Tango is the way to go (get to dance all sexy like with a bunch of hopefully hot chicks)
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by Skully12
Cooking is for women, so unless you are a women, stay away
Tango is the way to go (get to dance all sexy like with a bunch of hopefully hot chicks)

This is along the lines of what I was thinking as far as tango goes, but part of the reason I want to learn to cook is because I don't wanna have to live on Easy Mac and PBJ in college
Why I Love Spanish Women

Quote by Kensai
Cooking is more practical, but tango is more bitchin'. It depends on your outlook I guess.
Quote by taraholic
This is along the lines of what I was thinking as far as tango goes, but part of the reason I want to learn to cook is because I don't wanna have to live on Easy Mac and PBJ in college

I actually taught myself to cook. It's not that hard. But if you don't think you would be able to, take lessons by all means. Cooking is very rewarding, and I get tired of dorm food a lot.
kill all humans
Quote by taraholic

when you know how to cook well, you will learn to make delicious food on a budget. seriously, i made enough food for 50 people for thanksgiving with only $150. that's 3 bucks per person
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Well, you can't tango yourself a meal...but you can have sex with anything you cook. I think cooking wins
tango is from argentina

so go for tango
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
tango of course
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group