So whats the low-down on this guitar, any good? I've I wanted to play one, but Minarik is a fairly new company so they don't exactly have many shops carrying their products. The Medusa, Samhain, and Halo (if that's a real F-hole cut in it) are the only Minarik guitars that have caught my eye so far, and I would really like to hear from an owner of one before ordering one or something.

Before you pop-off;

1. I am a Claudio fanboy. I've come to terms with that and have moved on/

2. No, I am not curious about this guitar SOLEY because he plays one, although I did see him with it first.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You know what? We ARE convincing him to buy an MG Stack. I mean, who wouldn't want the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, BRUTAL DISTORTION, BRUTALLY CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, and CRUSHINGLY BRUTAL DISTORTION, with built in digital effects!?
Minariks are really nice. The medusa costs $3000 but they're customized to your exact specifications. There is a mass produced model that's not on their website. I think that the mass produced ones are around $700. Personally I think the medusa sounds too trebally.
To trebally?

Hmn, doesn't sound like that in Gravemakers and Gunslingers. What wood are they made out of?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You know what? We ARE convincing him to buy an MG Stack. I mean, who wouldn't want the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, BRUTAL DISTORTION, BRUTALLY CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, and CRUSHINGLY BRUTAL DISTORTION, with built in digital effects!?