So I'm not really satisfied with the amplifier that I have now and don't really have the money to upgrade or even buy a new one as I already have money saved to buy a new classical guitar.

There's a small time pedal and amp company which was started and are based in the same state as me in Sydney and I'm thinking of e-mailing them with a request to get sponsored, I'll make a video, upload to YouTube and send them a link aswell to be a bit more convincing.

Is this a good idea or am I wasting my time? Does anyone here have a sponsor or have they ever been sponsored? I think I'll have a better chance of being sponsored by the company because they're not that big and I live in the same state as the guy who owns the company.

What I think will hold me back from getting a sponsor is the fact that I don't gig much (that will change soon) and that I'm only 15 (turning 16 this year). So Pit, do you think I should go for it? Or just keep dreaming?
Might as well go for it. The fact that you don't do much gigging might hurt.

I'm still waiting for Jagermeister to reject me.....
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
What is the pedal company's website?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
im still waiting for mesa/boogie to answer my email...

no really, i think you cant just go that way... you MUST go with a project to present to them, like telling them you are going to gig in these or those places, or that your band is getting out a demo or whatsoever...

believe me, its not that easy to get sponsored
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
unless you sell records and/or play live on a regular basis, you wont get sponsored.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by XianXiuHong
There's a small time pedal and amp company which was started and are based in the same state as me in Sydney and I'm thinking of e-mailing them with a request to get sponsored?

Quote by XianXiuHong

lulz
You're*
The Chappers is a really knowledgeble guy. Watch his video, he has some really good info in there.