I'm sure a lot of you probably heard of this kid, Sungha Jung. Just came across him today myself, and I gotta say.. out of all the "child prodigies" on the internet this kid fukin owns. (he does play a lot of songs I like and grew up on, so that helps) But yeah, like 150+ tunes he has, with him playin rhythm and the vocal melodies at once. Really diggin this little dude, but it makes me depressed at the same time seeing someone so young playing better than I probably ever will haha. Check him out if you haven't heard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MseYTD5XYDQ&feature=channel_page
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
He's been in my profile since I made one when UG released them...

Cool sh*t.. I was surprised I hadn't come across him at one time or another in the past... I've seen a lot of fella's his age on electric and stuff being pretty awesome, but I was really impressed here. Enjoyable to listen to
I love that little guy. He's amazing!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Wow...

He's gonna get so much poon, so watch out Ted Nugent!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I like his version of Livin' On A Prayer too haha.. although I was never too big on Bon Jovi, I'm sure Richie Samboura would eat his heart out.
how do kids get so good at such a young age? Is it like autism or something?
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."