What are those shirts and shorts you can wear that are made out of some kind of rubberish material that help make you shrink and pull water weight off your body. Mom had a long strap you could wrap around your stomach. I need to know what they so I can buy one.
A.K.A. Titanguy
Why? Are you going to be modeled or judged in a body builder competition, or are you just trying to look less fat?

If it's the latter, forget about it. Remember, it's WATER weight, meaning it's very temporary.
Garbage bags?
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
He's talking about the full body jumpsuit that Hermes wore in Futurama when he was trying to beat Barbados Slim in the 100 meter limbo. It redistributed his fat to make his tubby lard gut flatter.
Quote by acoginthesystem
He's talking about the full body jumpsuit that Hermes wore in Futurama when he was trying to beat Barbados Slim in the 100 meter limbo. It redistributed his fat to make his tubby lard gut flatter.

That was the best television reference on the internet. Well played.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
there are several different things you can use instead of going out and wasting money, but if you want to go ahead. theyre commonly referred to as "rubber suits" but its not actually rubber, its more like vinyl. but if you want to save time and money you can always use trash bags or even saran wrap. you also dont need it for your lower body.

THESE ARE PERFECTLY SAFE TO USE!

They are NOT hazardous to your health!
I lost 30 pounds using it while i ran, and i have kept the weight off, that was over 4 years ago.
just use common sense and dont try and kill yourself the first day, find a good pace for your excercise. i promise that if you eat right, and drink plenty of water, you will lose that weight.
i think you means skins? but there used to help build muscle not lose fat
lazy a**hole, go run it off you shallow fat ass

hehe, shallow fat ass
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
why dont you just stop being fat?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Well mom always said it helps shrink some loose skin i have, and hers wont fit me. I was wonderign wear to buy one.

Ok irish guitar are you serious about the trash bag thing? put it over my upper body and Ill lose weight? lol.
A.K.A. Titanguy
Compression shorts are thingies you wear under your shorts so you don't burn yourself when you're playing on a court / turf field.
you bastards I am dieting and exercising! lol I just heard of this and went "cool lets try this too!"
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by shredbeyndshred
you bastards I am dieting and exercising! lol I just heard of this and went "cool lets try this too!"

Don't. Using anything of the sort will discourage your diet and exercise. You will get the mindset that" oh I look decent so I can stop dieting now...etc." Plus, it wouldn't be cool getting caught wearing something like that, people will respect you more if you do it the old fashioned way. you will respect yourself more too.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Does anyone one know what im talking about? Its not compression shorts for chaffing. Its rubberish or vinyl. What is it called?
A.K.A. Titanguy
Under Armor?
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by irishguitar9
They are NOT hazardous to your health!
I lost 30 pounds using it while i ran, and i have kept the weight off, that was over 4 years ago.
just use common sense and dont try and kill yourself the first day, find a good pace for your excercise. i promise that if you eat right, and drink plenty of water, you will lose that weight.

Or maybe you lost the 30 pounds because you were RUNNING.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by creeping.death!
Corsets?

This....

Seriously, screw that modern rubber/elastic crap, man up and get a corset, a real one, with whalebone.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
lol wow. Im reading up on this garbage back trick and ive seen two side of the a story. One says it does not make you lose weight and another says it make you lose water weight and inches. wow...
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by shredbeyndshred
lol wow. Im reading up on this garbage back trick and ive seen two side of the a story. One says it does not make you lose weight and another says it make you lose water weight and inches. wow...

Ha yeah and ya'll thought I was bullshittin'

I knew that kid in my weight lifting class was wearing that sum bitch for some reason.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
no, i've seen what he's talking about, slimmer belts and sauna suits

you can find both on Everlast website, The sauna suit is a popular device used by MMA fighters and Boxers in order to help them make weight in the weeks leading up to a fight
Quote by raindropsXroses
Spanx?

dear lord is that unattractive...
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by shredbeyndshred

Losing water weight isn't good, the only time you want to do this is if your in wrestling and you have to weigh in. even then you're making yourself really unhealthy
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by shredbeyndshred
Well mom always said it helps shrink some loose skin i have, and hers wont fit me. I was wonderign wear to buy one.

Ok irish guitar are you serious about the trash bag thing? put it over my upper body and Ill lose weight? lol.

Dude, what in the hell do you think, that you're going to put on a magic shirt that's going to make you loose weight? Seriously?
You're*

Don't buy them, they don't work very well.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.