Just saw their video for Programmed To Consume on Much Loud. Wierd video, but awesome music.

Anyone else heard these guys?
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
I freaking LOVE Abysmal Dawn!

They're such a talented Death Metal band, and the vocalist sounds very similar to the guy from Opeth.

I'm going to be seeing them with Abigail Williams and Daath in July.
I was surprised by how not boring I found it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Listening to Programmed To Consume right now.

Excellent music for some slightly melodic brutal tech death.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
yeh, they're pretty catchy. solid riffs and stuff
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
the moment I saw the video for 'programmed to consume' I knew I liked these guys. pretty awesome stuff
I've seen this band live with Abigail Williams and my friend's band. Don't worry, I don't like AW, I went because of my friend's band
I'm not a big fan of Abysmal Dawn, but they put on an incredible live show; they actually sound better live than on record
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
I've seen this band live with Abigail Williams and my friend's band. Don't worry, I don't like AW, I went because of my friend's band
I'm not a big fan of Abysmal Dawn, but they put on an incredible live show; they actually sound better live than on record

hey, I like Abigail Williams... haha. I'm going to see them in january with Nile.

but anyway, I'd like to see Abysmal Dawn. are they touring anytime soon? or now?
Quote by lambofgodowns
hey, I like Abigail Williams... haha. I'm going to see them in january with Nile.

but anyway, I'd like to see Abysmal Dawn. are they touring anytime soon? or now?

Abysmal Dawn aren't touring right now, their looking for a new drummer, unfortunately. Whenever they do start touring again, be sure to go to the show; I know I already said it, but they sound amazing live.
As for Abigail Williams, you can like your poser black metal, I don't judge, everyone has different tastes; some people just love poser black metal I guess
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
Abysmal Dawn aren't touring right now, their looking for a new drummer, unfortunately. Whenever they do start touring again, be sure to go to the show; I know I already said it, but they sound amazing live.
As for Abigail Williams, you can like your poser black metal, I don't judge, everyone has different tastes; some people just love poser black metal I guess

I will definitely make sure to go. hopefully they find a drummer soon!

but I don't really care too much for black metal, I just dig their music a lot haha
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
their looking for a new drummer, unfortunately.

Aw man that sucks that guy was kickass.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom

say what you will, Grom still SUCKS XD
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
Grom still SUCKS

no
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
say what you will, Grom still SUCKS XD

no you