OK so my girlfriend just bought a 2003 mitsubishi outlander.
It cost $248 a month for 5 years. its around $14000. Then insurence is around $100.

She's 18 and makes $7.50 an hour. and were planing on moving out soon and getting an apartment. She'll have to pay $300 a month for that, so a month she'll have to pay $648 a month.

And she doesn't know why i dont think it's a good idea.
what do you all think?
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
As long as you don't have to eat, be clothed, need gas, running water or pay taxes and bills I don't see why she shouldn't.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
As long as you don't have to eat, be clothed, need gas, running water or pay taxes and bills I don't see why she shouldn't.

this man is right, eating is a privilege, not a right
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Well, in all fairness, with what she makes a month, she'll be able to choose one of those luxuries. For example, she could eat for one month, and then, to keep things exciting the next month, instead of eating, she could bathe.
You're*
your girlfriend is a DUMBASS

sorry mate, but it's true.

When you honestly don't see the problem with that, you shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
And did i mention SHE"S STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
go figure
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by touji-za-nai
your girlfriend is a DUMBASS

sorry mate, but it's true.

When you honestly don't see the problem with that, you shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card.

Credit cards and professional sports are what ruined the economy
lol, she's just going to leach off you untill you dump her. just incase you didn't realize that yet.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by neverspoiled

why professional sports? what money gap did those create?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
This has bad news written all over it. Good luck to ya, TS.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by touji-za-nai

Those guys who wear their favorite players' jerseys who don't, and can't, actually play football?

I don't know if that created a money gap, I just hate those guys.
You're*
Quote by touji-za-nai

the average U.S Household makes $50,233.00 a year

Average pro football player- 2.5 million a year

we are paying these ppl for no reason other than to run around on a field hitting each other...

kindergartners do that
Last edited by neverspoiled at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Meh, could be worse.

Atleast she has a nice car to live in.
Quote by neverspoiled

we are paying these ppl for no reason other than to run around on a field hitting each other...

kindergartners do that

But Terrell Owens's kids are starving. Apparently, those millions just aren't enough.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]'] Meh, could be worse.

Atleast she has a nice car to live in.
little do you realize my friend, she doesn't have to live in the car. she's moving in with her bf. you don't need to worry about money when you can hold a relationship ransom.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by Wicked Rose
little do you realize my friend, she doesn't have to live in the car. she's moving in with her bf. you don't need to worry about money when you can hold a relationship ransom.

Since when is living in a car "having" to live in a car?

But yes.
Quote by neverspoiled

kindergartners do that

just because they are rich doesn't mean they are ruining the economy... if anything their insane spending w/o debt, creates good tax for the government.

Credit cards and loans on the other hand, are given out to people they know can't pay them fully so the company gets a permeate small income from the person in debt. That sleezy tactic causes a big fat gap of money.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Since when is living in a car "having" to live in a car?

But yes.
there's that or her parents are using this a "lesson". or when she comes back home broke they give her a butt load of cash (anyone else notice that we're creating this completely braindead, blonde character?)
... wrote

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
lol I told her since she's doing this that I'm not buying her anything
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
I tried to tell her that but she didnt want to hear it
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
$7.50 an hour?
I'm not sure what that works out to in AU but it cannot be alot more really.
I'm fourteen and I get $10 an hour with a maximum of $25 an hour on public holidays.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by neverspoiled

kindergartners do that

Professional football players make a lot of money, but they deserve it. Here's why: Football is a billion dollar business. Teams make boatloads of revenue through commercials and sponsors. The money has to go somewhere. If not to the players, it would go to the owners who are already too rich to wipe their own ass. It might as well go to the players that risk their well-being and actually perform the entertainment. Because of this, I have no problems with the salaries of professional athletes.
She's hoping to marry you and then let you pay for her spending habits. It's how women operate, they just spend man's money.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
are you paying for anything?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Professional football players make a lot of money, but they deserve it. Here's why: Football is a billion dollar business. Teams make boatloads of revenue through commercials and sponsors. The money has to go somewhere. If not to the players, it would go to the owners who are already too rich to wipe their own ass. It might as well go to the players that risk their well-being and actually perform the entertainment. Because of this, I have no problems with the salaries of professional athletes.

That's nothing anyway. The English Premier League ('Soccer') has ridiculous salaries. The top earner at the moment is a guy called Robinho who earns £160,000 A WEEK AFTER TAX.
5 years is a long time to pay off a car. Get a cheaper one.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by neverspoiled

kindergartners do that

Do you know anything about how the economy works?

Quote by Ikonoklast
That's nothing anyway. The English Premier League ('Soccer') has ridiculous salaries. The top earner at the moment is a guy called Robinho who earns £160,000 A WEEK AFTER TAX.

Alexander Rodriguez (Major League Baseball) is going to make 275 million dollars over the next 10 years just from his team.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by Ikonoklast

Yeah exactly. I mean I know it's crazy, but if he doesn't make that much, the owners keep the difference. And I think we can all agree that the players deserve the money more than the owners.

i herd robihno leiks 2 rape biches
Quote by KwikKopy
Yeah exactly. I mean I know it's crazy, but if he doesn't make that much, the owners keep the difference. And I think we can all agree that the players deserve the money more than the owners.

i herd robihno leiks 2 rape biches

Well, technically until new multi-million pound tv money was introduced clubs were actually losing money every year. Man Utd are like £700m in debt.
Quote by Survivalism
Well, in all fairness, with what she makes a month, she'll be able to choose one of those luxuries. For example, she could eat for one month, and then, to keep things exciting the next month, instead of eating, she could bathe.

The variety will make your relationship exciting, TS.
Quote by neverspoiled

you forgot to mention hollywood.
millions for movies?
surgeons trying to save peoples lives don't make that much and yet they work alot harder. i mean acting is a talent no doubt, but millions? same with "rockstars" although im sure alot of it goes to the record company and such.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.