Watsup everyone, I have a new demo up on my profile. It's called sevenths. There aren't any vocals on it yet, it's just the basic instrumental. Before anyone comments on the recording quality, I know it's not that great. I didn't use professional or semi-professional software/equipment. Just a mic and audacity, and i don't think it's that bad quality for what i used.

Anyhow, i would really appreciate some feedback on the song!!! Thanks to everyone who comments!

C4C as always

Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Haha thanks. I actually don't know who guthrie govan is, but i'm going to check that out right now. What exactly do you mean by lead line? I was hoping to add vocals very early on (before the drums kick in) but I think i agree that it is kind of a long intro. I'll check out your song right now! thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
The main riff is really cool and I like the first little solo at 1:49. It gives me a kind of floating vibe when I listen to it. And yeah the trem picked parts are really cool. And I actually thought the recording quality was pretty decent man. No complaints there. This is something I could realyl see myself listening to.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1067800
Sounds pretty good. As mentioned before, I felt the intro went on a little longer than needed, but then again its supposed to be ambient so it probably makes sense. The first solo sounds great with the overall vibe. Are those live drums or programmed? Good work.
^thanks man. yeah the drums are live, and to a metronome.

Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's