Hello.
The thing is, there is a slight issue between certain people about the guitar on this song:
http://www.thesteam.fi/player.php?nimi=Funky%20Town&piisi=Funky_Town_Fade.mp3
It's a cover of an old disco/funk song "Funky Town" by Lipps Inc. (well, just a two minutes sample). Could the people reading this forum please tell me your opinion about the guitar sound, how it's suits the song etc. Specially about the sort of liquidy wah sound on the verse part. Your opinion would be truly appreciated. Thank you.
The voices are really good, overall a pretty damn close cover to the original.

The background doesn't sound real though, it still has that 80's synth sound to it, even the trumpet sounds like it was done on a keyboard.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I liked the guitar on the verse part a lot, honestly. But if you're going for an exact replication, wasn't the original part a synth? Honestly, I don't hear anything wrong with it, I quite like the tone
Thanks for your comments jables and scott.
Actually there was no guitar on the original song on that verse part, just on the chorus, that's part of the idea in this questioning.
Scott, i didn't quite catch the trumpet thing, i suppose you were talking about the saxophone part, it's a real deal.
Anyways, it was all about the guitar:
Could the people reading this forum please tell me your opinion about the guitar sound, how it's suits the song etc

So, please any comments are really appreciated, tell me more!