I have a fender frontman 15g

Tis crappy - good if you like clean

And I want to get a line 6 flextone III

So how can I convince them? ( what should I say)
Tell em you'd rape them if they don't...

But seriously, Just tell you NEED a new one since the old one is almost broken or something, Or tell em what i did, Just say your guitar teacher or something says you need a new one with a better distortion, so that you can practice better... That worked with me.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
could always ask for it early because you really want/need it and bargain it for an early birthday or christmas present or say you'll give them the money back when you get it saved up??
or just prove to themm with your skills (iono what level youre at) and be like. now can i haz new amp? its just that this reminds me of john frusciante having to learn a whole album so he could get his first good guitar.
Quote by skaterskagg1
line 6=NO

He can get what he damn well wants.

TS, just break it in an "accident"
Quote by skaterskagg1
line 6=NO

get off the bandwagon, line 6 spiders aren't that great but the flextone and especially the vetta are great amps
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
ask them gently under point blank range

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Feb 15, 2009,
Just tell them your old one is deteriorating slowly and it's on the brink of a breakdown. If that doesn't work, nothing will xD
Gear:
Guitar - ESP/LTD AX-50 with dual EMG 81
Amps - Coxx CG-15 40watt / VOX AmPlug Metal
Pedal - Behringer Ultra Metal UM100
Quote by arizonagt
get off the bandwagon, line 6 spiders aren't that great but the flextone and especially the vetta are great amps

trudat
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
my parents wouldnt buy me a new amp if it broke, atleast ofor a long time, so id go with tellin them you need a new one to further your playing, or play them the hardest song you know to prove they wont be wasting their money
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
what i said to my parents....

i said my spider is terrible, the tone is rubbish its so bad that i sometimes cant even whats playing....

eventually after a month of beggin i convinced them and the agreed to buy me a new amp
Quote by arizonagt

+1234123879147518345178321472435134256
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by arizonagt

+13809284191084093488234722477189748923748234782347247248972348972347109472384723849723489723489723489723489723482347
tell them shit tone ruins your inspiration to learn and practice. so therefore you play like shit. thats how it is with me. hey, i know a good guitarist can play on any amp and guitar, but i'm not a good guitarist. and i blame it on my 15 watt jumpstart ibanez.
Quote by VolumePast10
how bout you grow up and pay yourself without their consent like most of us here

Some people need their parents permission as they need their credit card if it's online

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
if it's your money, why do you have to ask your parents? even if u need to use their credit card, tell them you'll pay them back.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Mess with some of the wires and then tell your parents it just stopped working for reasons unknown to you.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
When I got a new amp, they fronted the money and I paid them back for it. - but we had an outdoor show so i needed some better wattage from the amp that the old one I had.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
I bet that if you said: "Hey mum and dad, I've saved up some money. I'm gonna buy a new amp" they would have no problems with it.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
say "mum, dad, I need a new amp, I have half the money, could you put the other half towards it, and I will pay it back, do shit loads of chores"
kick your amp in

or open it up, tinker around with the speaker cords, disconnect the speaker. N tell your parents your amp doesnt work, that it'll turn on but theres no sound
that way if they fully refuse, u can jus re-connect the speaker lol

note: soldering iron and skills may be needed
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Sorry, off topic a bit, but what is wrong with the Spider Amps?
I was going to get a Line6 Spider III 75 but now im to sure?
Quote by liam-rooney
Sorry, off topic a bit, but what is wrong with the Spider Amps?
I was going to get a Line6 Spider III 75 but now im to sure?

It's one of the rules of the Pit- "Line 6 spider= suck". Although very few of us have actually tried them. Those who have have their opinions. There are actually some Pit monkeys who have tried and liked the amp. Go to a shop and try one out for yourself.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by skaterskagg1
line 6=NO

I know tons of people that have line 6 amps, I might get one too. Honestly though, he can get what he wants.
Last edited by boyan89 at Feb 15, 2009,
"Hey mom and dad, can I buy a new amp?"

"Sure, as long as we're not paying for it"

"Okay, thanks"
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.