Page 1 of 2
i learned to play the guitar for pleasing a girl.
i failed.
but i have learned to play the guitar.
Last edited by thi_skylinegtr at Feb 15, 2009,
To be a rock star duh
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Because I thought it sounded cool .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
i learned to play the guitar because i live in a musical family but didn't want to be another piano player.
i did it because i wanted it as a means to take my mind off things when i needed to
This is so stupid, but my old teacher, waaaaaaaaay back when i was in year 3 in first school played guitar in a folk band.
So i got a classical guitar and learned to play it a bit, then gave up cos it was boring.
Years later i was introduced to GnR, and was enlightened to guitar playing i found realllllllllllly awesome! So i got a starters electric guitar, Fender Squire.
Learned to play that a bit. Hell, that is literally all i did with my time as i have no games consoles or anything.
After a while, the Squire got a bit beat up, and i hated the thin measly sound i got out of it, so i got a Gibson Les Paul
And they all lived happily ever after.
Because i had nothing else to do that day, and my brother's Fender Squier and the tab for Sunday Bloody Sunday that i had printed for him were going to waste.
Quote by Rob E
Because i had nothing else to do that day, and my brother's Fender Squier and the tab for Sunday Bloody Sunday that i had printed for him were going to waste.

Fender Squier!
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Fender Squier!

Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
i did it for a girl too lol, but now i'm still playing ..
i scream for ice cream
So i can live in a hilltop house, driving fifteen cars....
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Because everyone else is doing it.

No, Not really. I just play guitar for fun. It is something that calms me and something that can occupy me for hours upon hours. Even if I'm not playing 'songs' ...just messing around with one is good enough for me.... although ALOT of people 'play'/play guitar. It kinda isn't as 'awesome' anymore. Maybe i should get a banjo...

I will say this, don't play to impress people, Especially some girl... Don't do anything in life to just impress people.
I did it because its always been a dream of mine to enter a huge ass stage as big as (Pantera in Russia) And rock the hell out of everyone...

So i agree with the rockstar thingy.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Oh, on topic, I think I did it because this guitarist came into my primary school and I WAZ LIEK 'COOL'

100%EDIT: And I was also like 'GR3nD4Y!'
Because God told me 'Jimmy, learn the guitar, and increase your awesomeness yet another level.' Then I kicked him in the nuts, because awesome people like me can do that.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Because God told me 'Jimmy, learn the guitar, and increase your awesomeness yet another level.' Then I kicked him in the nuts, because awesome people like me can do that.

k.
I started coz my fathers a blues musician and I like to play to my favorite bands
And to write music too
1. I like rock music
2. I was already a musician.
3. Girls.
4. A new challenge.

In that order.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
1. I like rock music
2. I was already a musician.
3. Girls.
4. A new challenge.

In that order.

Same as him.
Because the music I listen to has guitars in and I don't really enjoy many sports so I needed some kind of hobby plus a few of my friends played too.
Because I thought it was cool and I wanted to know how. Now almost everyone I know plays guitar, and it pisses me off.
GO YANKEES!
Page 1 of 2