I'm trying to print out black and white pictures, but all my grey areas are coming out purple. I'm guessing i need to change an ink cartridge, but which one?? Do i need a new black cartridge or a new colour one??

Cheers
Epiphone LP Standard Honeyburst, Stagg Custom Job
Relic'd Tele, Carlsbro GLX30
Frontman 25R, Zoom G1X
Dunlop SW-95, Danelectro DTB-1
Behringer VT999

Quote by obeythepenguin
Damn, that was fast. AlexW1989, thanks to you I can finally get to sleep again at night...
Go into your printer settings, and change them from 'colour' to 'black and white'. Contrary to what common sense would tell you, the printer doesn't use black and white for black and white documents; it mixes the colours accordingly from the colour cartridge. I had the same problem, and when I went to change the black and white cartridge, I found it was still full, and the colour cartridge was empty.

If you want to print colour, you'll probably have to get a new colour cartridge.
Quote by AlexW1989
I'm trying to print out black and white pictures, but all my grey areas are coming out purple. I'm guessing i need to change an ink cartridge, but which one?? Do i need a new black print cartridges or a new colour one??

Cheers

i have same problem right and getting confused of what should i do. im not a technical person when it comes to printer. i need a simple and easy to understand instruction regarding how to fix this. Thanks
Quote by jhnharvy773
i have same problem right and getting confused of what should i do. im not a technical person when it comes to printer. i need a simple and easy to understand instruction regarding how to fix this. Thanks

I am actually amazed by these adbots.
Quote by jhnharvy773

What. But the TS joined in 08.
WAIT, WHAT. THIS THREAD'S FROM 09.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by jhnharvy773
ggg1 ggg3