Quote by stradivari310
Genres, amp, guitar?

metal, ibanez toneblaster, ibanez rg370dxgp4
Quote by GNRjungle87
Get a new amp first.

I'm getting one in june but for now I'm buying a wah pedal. I'm not being mean or anything but can you guys just reccomend wah pedals and not comment on my amp. Thanks!
Quote by dude9521
I'm getting one in june but for now I'm buying a wah pedal. I'm not being mean or anything but can you guys just reccomend wah pedals and not comment on my amp. Thanks!

What amp are you getting?

I've got the Crybaby Original, and I really like it. Try it out, it's all a preference thing.
Quote by GNRjungle87
What amp are you getting?

I've got the Crybaby Original, and I really like it. Try it out, it's all a preference thing.

That was the one I was thinking of getting. Thanks!
Yeah if you were getting a distortion pedal or the like, I would say new amp. But a wah pedal sounds like a wah pedal no matter what amp it's being run through, so if you want one get it. Toneblasters aren't horrible anyway.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by dude9521
That was the one I was thinking of getting. Thanks!

What amp are you getting though?
get a hellbabe wah. they are cheap ($40) and have a bunch of different settings/sounds. the original crybaby only has 1 sound, and if you dont like that sound then o well. the hellbabe has a Qcontrol, range adjuster, boost, boost adjuster and a fine tune controler. its the best bang for the buck wah out there.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
The Crybaby is your basic way, so, it may be your best bet.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
the zakk wylde wah sounds good with high gain, so if you're doing metal it'd be good for you. try 'em out in a store before you buy 'em.