I got the Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 and the neck keeps sliding down! Is there any way to stop that? Does the normal G-400 do that? PLEASE HELP!!!!!
You mean neck dive? as in the headstock dives down to the floor whenever you let go of the neck?

Probably a strap with a decent shoulder grip that doesn't slide on your clothes Leather would work probably?
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by Scrubs
You mean neck dive? as in the headstock dives down to the floor whenever you let go of the neck?

Probably a strap with a decent shoulder grip that doesn't slide on your clothes Leather would work probably?

+1, a leather strap is a known solution to this problem. And yes, all G-400s do that. You're holding the neck most of the time anyway though, but when you let go, a leather strap should keep it from diving.
Also, if you install a strap lock on the top horn of the guitar, you can fix this.

Like this:

7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by Justice4AllOne
Also, if you install a strap lock on the top horn of the guitar, you can fix this.

Like this:

Ok but does it cost much to do that?
Well, I didn't do it to my G-400, but it's not my main guitar.
I'd imagine it wouldn't cost more than $20 for the installation and $15 for the locks. Unless you wanna use existing strap buttons, in which case, just $20, probably.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.