Has anyone here had an encounter with ETGuitars.com before?

Some of their stuff looks quite awesome, but the site isn't done in a very professional manner, so I would just like to know if anyone here has dealt with them before, or know anyone who has dealt with them...You know, so I can find out if they're actually legit or what not.
nope, it's teh 1st time i hear for that brand, what are the prices on the guitars? if you tell me that i can let you know if they're any good :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Can you phone outer space with them...

You started it by saying encounter. But no I haven't heard of them sorry, free bump
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
The site looks professional enough to me, they're just not a huge manufacturer (spelling?), so having a flashy and sparkly website isn't at the top of thier prioritys.

But yeah, they look legit to me.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
I'm not impressed at all. $1600 for a swirl painted guitar? You gotta be kidding me. If I'm paying that much for a guitar, I better be able to see some awesome wood grain through a clearcoat. The tobacco burst paint job on the strat knock-off looks horrible. The width of the burst isn't even and it looks like a kid did it.
I just like the lightning series, and the fact that you can get a JEM for 1300, and their modded DS1 Boss pedal is quite sexy...according to a youtube video at least.