i have a vox ad30vt and i need a footswitch. i cant find the one that was originally made for my amp-the VFS2 footswitch. all i can find is the one for the new generation of vt's. if someone could tell me where to find the VFS2 or if they have an old one that would be awesome cause i don't want to spend 50 bucks on the new one
Dunno man, I got mine at Guitar Center.
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!