So, i bought some new gear yesterday. Check it out:

BEHRINGER 4X12 400w cab
Marshall - AVT-150, Guitar Amp cut down to a head
Epiphone SG Limited Edition Vintage

Anybody want to guess how much i paid for the whole package?

Please comment
Here are some pics:

Last edited by NRI at Feb 15, 2009,
Nice, they are really powerful. Used them for a really loud rehersal last night. We played Ride the lightning and Seek and Destroy \m/
I'm saying, use it to avoid big ass pictures like that. or use a screenshot program, or just reduce the size in Microsoft Paint.
Sweet gear. As much as those amps...and those cabinets get a bad reputation. Both actually sound decent imo. So how much did you end up giving for all of it?
I wont say how much i paid, not yet. I would like to know how much a fellow guitarist would pay for it. And see if i got a good deal.
Very nice, clips nao!

Since you are asking us to guess at how paid for the gear, it must be low. How about $250?
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I'm guessing this was either a craigslist guy selling everything out, or a buddy giving up the hobby.

Hope you don't have more than about $600 into it..??..
Jackson KE1F
Jackson KE2
Gibson Gothic Explorer
BC Rich Jr V deluxe

Engl Powerball full stack
Framus Cobra
VHT Pittbull CL50
Quote by NRI
I wont say how much i paid, not yet. I would like to know how much a fellow guitarist would pay for it. And see if i got a good deal.

Wait, so, you butchered an AVT150 combo and made it into a head? I hope you didn't pay to get it done.

The most I'd pay is probably 350ish for the head+cab. Even still, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to get a set up like that.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'd say under a grand, maybe $900 tops? more likely around the area of 7-800 though. That's what I'd pay, only if I were desperate.
It was purchased from a middle aged man who bought the whole set up 2 months ago. Not used at all as he has arthritis and gave up the hobby. I did not get anything done. The Combo was cut down to a head at his expense. And i did not pay as low as $250.
Quote by NRI
It was purchased from a middle aged man who bought the whole set up 2 months ago. Not used at all as he has arthritis and gave up the hobby. I did not get anything done. The Combo was cut down to a head at his expense. And i did not pay as low as $250.

Well, as long as you didn't pay to get it done.

You should sell the amp rig and get a nice combo.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I bet you paid £257 ($370 USD) and also got a Yamaha Pacifica 112 and took a trip to Milton Keynes too as I was watching the same item on ebay, lol.

Dave
Ibanez SZ320MH WBR (2004)
Ibanez RG320FM TL (2007)
JHS Vintage: V6SB (2000)
Tanglewood AJ870 AVS (1998)
Roland Cube 30X (2009)
Last edited by daveyb123 at Feb 15, 2009,
Good deal, I would have put a bid on it myself if I lived nearer. Those pacifica's can go for about £100 on ebay on their own.
Ibanez SZ320MH WBR (2004)
Ibanez RG320FM TL (2007)
JHS Vintage: V6SB (2000)
Tanglewood AJ870 AVS (1998)
Roland Cube 30X (2009)