Hey everyone. I just found this picture of an electric guitar that I really can't identify, for the life of me.

Check it out:

I've NEVER seen an electric guitar with a slanted pickup at the neck like that. What kind of axe would feature a pickup like that?

I haven't the slightest I idea as to what kind of guitar that is. It could be of the rare, vintage kind.

Does anyone here know the model of the mystery guitar in the above pic? Can anyone tell? Does anyone have any clue? Can anyone help me?

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
I can't tell from the picture, maybe a head shot or another picture with better lighting would help. It looks like a hollowbody/semi-hollow. Reminds me of a Fender Starcaster from the 70's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender_Starcaster), but with a different headstock.

EDIT:
Quote by TSelman
Oh, there's a guitar in this picture? I didn't notice.

Last edited by myXchem at Feb 15, 2009,
Sorry maam' you gon' have to take away that guitar and let me see the goods before I help ya.
It looks kind of like an oddball Japanese guitar I saw a while back. I think it was an early 70's model, but I really can't remember too much.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I remember seeing this exact picture a while ago. There was a thread about it I was following. I'm pretty sure people were saying it was some sort of danelectro because of the headstock, I forget if they found anything else about it though
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
If I were to guess (which I am), I would guess Danelectro.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
Quote by Mosho2
she's fat.. you guys need better standards!

Sorry, personally I have no standards. You wouldn't fu*k a chubby girl?

On topic I honestly don't have a clue what the guitar could be, unless we have more pictures it's impossible.