ok, i just got my nice new ibanez prestidge back from the guitar shop where i had some new birdge and neck pups, fitted, so im sitting here enjoying the sound, and then it just fades, no sound, i decided to poke the pickups and it came back!....but only for a few seconds once i had poked the neck pickup. i decided to look inside it but i could see any loose wires or anything.....anyone got any ideas on what could have happened?
faulty setup is the most likely cause, check to see if any of the connections were poorly done, or if there are any loose wires.

If any connections were poorly soldered then get out the soldering iron and fix them.

If this doesn't work then your pickups may be faulty.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Quote by gilbeaux1983
what kind of amp do you have?

this..

or
if the PUps are active, they need a power supply.. and you might ran out of it?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
it could be your amp or simply just the guitar cable. I had that problem before I took my amp in and found out that it was just the guitar cable. I can't see it being the pick ups.
AH MOTHER****ER V AMP!!! PIECE OF ****! ah anyway thanks guys, its that goddam v amp, so now the quesstion is, how to fix the vamp? lol
Quote by Zappabootlicker
AH MOTHER****ER V AMP!!! PIECE OF ****! ah anyway thanks guys, its that goddam v amp, so now the quesstion is, how to fix the vamp? lol

fire
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile