I've never even heard of it. Are there no community colleges or anything that you could go to and pursue a business degree there?

I don't know, I'm just a little skeptical of online college courses.
my brother goes there for recording arts, ive also been to the school. it is very impressive with all the gear, technology, tools, etc. ive already graduated with a 4 year degree, but my heart is not into what i went to school for. full sail is totally legit and it works for me so i can work but still go to school for what i want to do.
Quote by guitar033
my brother goes there for recording arts, ive also been to the school. it is very impressive with all the gear, technology, tools, etc. ive already graduated with a 4 year degree, but my heart is not into what i went to school for. full sail is totally legit and it works for me so i can work but still go to school for what i want to do.

Well if it's a nice school in terms of their facilities and your brother is happy there it seems like it would be a good choice.

Just make sure that the staff teaching there are well qualified. Make sure that most of the teachers have PhD's in their fields and that they have experience teaching as well.

You probably don't want to get a professor who is fully occupied doing research and then "teaches" for the university on the side.