schecter c1 hellraiser

i just bought a schecter c1 hellraiser and knocked off about 400 from what it wouldve cost me from canadian retail. but this is a blem unplayed and i will most likely pay some custom charges but should still come out saving money. biggest thing i dont like is that its white. its not terrible but playing death metal with a white guitar....a little odd or what? maybe ill doodle some art with permanent red and black markers.....

ive never had the chance to play a hellraiser so this will be new to me and never tried blems. but its supposedly all cosmetic and should be fine as new. anyone have experience buying blems?

also, would it be possible for me in the future to somehow get rid of the gloss finish and repaint the wood?
Last edited by theWallofYAWN at Feb 15, 2009,
hmm you think so? ive never really seen them other than youtube. like i said its not terrible. maybe i can find some cool labels/stickers or something for it.

plus i just got a really sweet deal on a yairi acoustic too so im happy enough to accept this guitar with open arms and not hold anything against its color.
Last edited by theWallofYAWN at Feb 15, 2009,
Why the hell would you mess up a beautiful guitar like that with some sharpies or stickers? That thing totally looks metal!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
The white will be good because it will stand out. Everyone will be having BC Rich's and random black guitars, then you'll have a white schecter. I think that would be badass.
Quote by theWallofYAWN
hmm you think so? ive never really seen them other than youtube. like i said its not terrible. maybe i can find some cool labels/stickers or something for it.

plus i just got a really sweet deal on a yairi acoustic too so im happy enough to accept this guitar with open arms and not hold anything against its color.

Someone hasn't got their sarcasm detector strapped on today...
By blems do you mean blemishes? Those red circles. I can hardly see them. The only one that may matter is the one on the neck.
Quote by Hereiwas
By blems do you mean blemishes? Those red circles. I can hardly see them. The only one that may matter is the one on the neck.

ya thats what i was worried about but i dont think it will hinder the playability much if it does. might even help make the neck feel thinner!
Those blemishes are nothing more than what your guitar would pick up in a pretty short length of time from regular playing. They will have no effect on the playability
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
White guitar's are pretty damn hot, especially metal!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page