the title is pretty self explantory

mine would be hinder/bullet for my valentine

I looked at searchbar and found nothin but if there is just say it and I'll delete it
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
My girlfriend asked me to learn:

- Bright Eyes (Blind Guardian)
- Excuse Me While I Kill Myself (Sentenced)

I have learned both, but I never play Blind Guardian songs so I can't remember the first. I still play the second though.
Last edited by Poglia at Feb 15, 2009,
she tryed to make me learn that dumb song by lifehouse your mine or sum shizz liek that
but alongggg time ago she got me to listen to the song Broken by Seether and Amy Lee
cuz i asked for a suggestion for a song to play.that song ended up being OUR song=)
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
christ the grammar in this thread is terrible
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by alex-led-zepp91

I are not sure what is you the talking of about.
Quote by ChainRevolver12
jack johnsons Im yours

Just a bit mixed up. That'd be Jason Mraz.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Quote by alex-led-zepp91

Yeah I know, some people just do not know how to use capital letters and periods at the end of their sentences.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Yeah I know, some people just do not know how to use capital letters and periods at the end of their sentences.

soz wot i cant understnd wat u mean there
sig goes here
^^^ Nice sig (to jimmy, tho skaters is lovely too)

I think I learnt some Beatles songs for one ex, the others I didn't coz I already knew everything they wanted me to play.
TRANSFORMICE

Last edited by tallicafan888 at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
Christ, the grammar in this thread is terrible.

Fixed it for you.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Skater901
soz wot i cant understnd wat u mean there

i was just quoting the hipocrit.. i relly cant sya i care about spellng on a forum

guess thats kinda ironic in a sense, but not really cuz i juts wantd to prove a point against the guy

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I are not sure what is you the talking of about.

Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Lai Lai Hei by Ensiferum. I learned it, made a cover of it and wrote a song for her. Put them onto a CD that I planned to give to her the next day. She dumped me before I had the chance
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i was just quoting the hipocrit.. i relly cant sya i care about spellng on a forum

guess thats kinda ironic in a sense, but not really cuz i juts wantd to prove a point against the guy

wlel did you konw taht the ltteers in a wrod dnot hvae to be in the rhgit odrer jsut as lnog as the frsit and lsat ltrtees are in the rhgit pcale and all the lreetts are in the wrod?
sig goes here
Quote by domino_92
Lai Lai Hei by Ensiferum. I learned it, made a cover of it and wrote a song for her. Put them onto a CD that I planned to give to her the next day. She dumped me before I had the chance

ouchies that stings

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Skater901
wlel did you konw taht the ltteers in a wrod dnot hvae to be in the rhgit odrer jsut as lnog as the frsit and lsat ltrtees are in the rhgit pcale and all the lreetts are in the wrod?

i can read that.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by domino_92

I laughed lol, but that does suck. I would have frisbeed her with the cd hoping to cut off an ear or something.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Helloween4Ever
i can read that.

Not surprising. There's a chain email that circulates from time to time which says something along the lines of that, and that apparently studies have proven that that's the case. Whether it's true or not I don't know, but it certainly seems to be.
sig goes here
Quote by ibanez41093
I looked at searchbar and found nothin but if there is just say it and I'll delete it

Oh you're supposed to type stuff in it and press enter you know

I get asked to learn this and that now and then but don't bother. But I did learn Jozé Gonzales - Heartbeats.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
any bullet for my valentine or disturbed...my gf has a good taste in music
Quote by bfmv159
any bullet for my valentine or disturbed...my gf has a good taste in music

...Right...