Page 1 of 2
lol why?
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

I see why you broke up. Stallaggh would be ok.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
It ain't gonna suck its self by Killwhitneydead

in fact, any killwhitneydead song... they are all about killing women
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Last edited by Slovak_Ghost at Feb 15, 2009,
is this an attempt to win her back?

Quote by syntheticocean
You guys are pathetic. She got scared because I started talking about marriage.

Go **** with someone else. I lost a piece of my heart and with or without your help I'm going to fight to get it back.

NO U

you're the one who talked about marriage
She-Wolf - Megadeth
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Kiss from a Rose -Seal Great GREAT song...You cannot lose. It's the only way forward!!!!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

I was going to suggest Jack Johnson - Do you remember? but that's about staying together forever and if that's what made her break up with you...maybe some other Jack Johnson song?
Quote by syntheticocean

Go **** with someone else. I lost a piece of my heart and with or without your help I'm going to fight to get it back.

ahahahah well if this is soooooooo important to you, why ask a bunch of assholes you dont even know for help?

worst idea ever

oh by the way, she probably wants to date me
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by syntheticocean

Dude, if she can just drop you like that, a mix cd seems like it's not going to work. Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back. I reckon that'd work.
I wanna know what love is - Foreigner. Stand outside her house in the rain holding a boom box over your head playing it.
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
put HELLYEAH's Alcohaulin' Ass

its got a slight country feel to it
You and Me-Lifehouse
Run-Snow Patrol
Somewhere only we know-Keane
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
What about that song that goes:

'Alll byyyyyy my-selllllllllllllfffff, don't wanna be, all by myself' ?
Quote by Ikonoklast
Dude, if she can just drop you like that, a mix cd seems like it's not going to work. Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back. I reckon that'd work.

+1.
Quote by tom708
some david allen coe?

lmao dude he wants her back not to make her hate him even more lol

but when ur on ur own m8 give some D.A.C a listen u'll love it lol
I know one of the greatest love songs ever written, my girlfriend broke up with me 8 times yesterday

and all I did was play this song for her

and now we are going to get married for ever

wang dang sweet poontang- by the nuge of course
Total Failure

Quote by Ikonoklast
What about that song that goes:

'Alll byyyyyy my-selllllllllllllfffff, don't wanna be, all by myself' ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_B5UrI7nAI

Don't you mean Obama's Elf?
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
Quote by syntheticocean

THank you for any help you guys can give.

You have no idea.
Quote by Ikonoklast

I totally agree with you. A mix CD won't work unless you cut her or your own head in half. Get drunk and get yourself a new one. Or get a girl drunk and take her home and do wat ever you like. (The second will have probably a higher succes rate)
Quote by syntheticocean
There is a much more in depth story, and much more than a mix cd alone. All I'm asking for is some songs, I'm not asking for the lower end of the gene pool to pretend they're cute.

apparently we are cute, our girlfriends didn't break up with us....
and if they did, trying to make a mix cd to win her back would be the last thing I would do...
Total Failure

There is a much more in depth story, and much more than a mix cd alone. All I'm asking for is some songs, I'm not asking for the lower end of the gene pool to pretend they're cute.

You gonna buy her some flowers too?
No expense spared for that girl.
If you want my advice, i'd buy her a car or whisk her away on holiday. Or shag her mates for revenge.
Also, if she knew you didn't even come up with the mix cd yourself it's an even punier present. Basically let her go dude, she's way too good for you.
Quote by syntheticocean

We're pathetic?

Get over her.
Quote by Ikonoklast
Hammer Smashed Face in E Major

Jens and Rikard FTW.

+29292992
Total Failure

hahahah seriously one of the greatest videos I've ever seen. along with I will kill you hahhahah
Total Failure

Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hahahah seriously one of the greatest videos I've ever seen. along with I will kill you hahhahah

Yeah that's a point TS, put Hammer Smashed Face in E Major on it. She will love you.
Insect by PsyOpus
Canada by Behold... The Arctopus
43% Burnt by Dillinger Escape Plan
Clarissa Explains Cuntainment by The #12 Looks Like You

All wholesome, tender, caring love songs.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
you should write her a song, one from your heart.
i never understand why people will use someone elses words to win someone over.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by syntheticocean

Dude... I'm so much cuter than you are... trust me.

And the only thing that can sum up all of the empathy that I have for you is this:
*attempts to respond seriously*

She Has No Time - Keane.

Ok, I can't get through that with a straight face, so just go with Let Me Put My Love Into You by ACDC and be done with it.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by syntheticocean

welcome to the pit?
ehh
Quote by wizards?
Dude... I'm so much cuter than you are... trust me.

And the only thing that can sum up all of the empathy that I have for you is this:

/violin
Page 1 of 2