u guys rock!
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Even though it's a crappy recording I liked it. Not usually the style of music I go for either.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by sgwielder
Sounds pretty cool guys

My thoughts - Vox need to be louder

Also, how was guitar recorded? It seems almost over-distorted IMO

Well, the guitar was recorded with a fuzz pedal on. Originally, we weren't going to add bass since we're a two person band. So after we decided the add the bass, the sound became a little heavier than originally intended. But the guitar was recorded with a Sennheisser e906.
I like the feel of it. The lo-fi quality of it actually adds to the raw atmosphere with the two of you just jamming. The only thing I'd like to suggest fixing would be the vocals. Not really the recording quality but just the way you sing it. It sounds like your voice has potential but were you recording them while you played guitar? If you put a little more effort into just the singing (I liked the lyrics I could make out) this would be a really good song.
Well the drums but also the fuzzy guitar tone. Don't get me wrong, I really like the sound of it. I guess psychadelic garage rock would be a better description.
Thanks for the comment. We were going for the gritty guitar tone. I don't know if lo-fi means bad or not. Someone said before that it was a crappy recording. I don't mind going for a raw recording but I don't want it to be crappy.
it all depends on who you ask. I like to think of it as having a raw edge, not sounding crappy
Quote by tooobscreamer
Thanks for the comment. We were going for the gritty guitar tone. I don't know if lo-fi means bad or not. Someone said before that it was a crappy recording. I don't mind going for a raw recording but I don't want it to be crappy.

It just seemed to be a bit low quality. Crappy wasn't right word to use.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08