I'm not gonna lie this is a horrible cover. Its Taking Back Sunday's Cute Without the 'E' look it upo its there.
he's playing with a standard tuning but 1 step down
chords:

Dbm7: x46600
Asus2: x02200
E:022100
Bsus4: x24400
im just learning how to play guitar so im no sure what all the numbers mean after the chords
The numbers are the frets where you should place your fingers on each string. For example, E major looks like this in a tab:

e|-0-|
B|-0-|
G|-1-|
D|-2-|
A|-2-|
E|-0-|

An x indicates a dead note or that the string isn't picked
Last edited by Blizk at Feb 17, 2009,
The way you know that is by looking at the letters. E would be your fattest string, and e would be your thinnest. the other falling in sequentially. The numbers tell you what fret on that string to press.
would it be possible for someone to put this:
Dbm7: x46600
Asus2: x02200
E:022100
Bsus4: x24400
in tab for for me cause i don't understand
remember, this won't sound the same if you don't tune down all strings two frets back (that means yor strings would be from LOW to HIGH, DGCFAd)

----Dbm7------Asus2-----E------Bsus4
e|---0------------0---------0-------0--------------------------------------------|
B|---0------------0---------0-------0--------------------------------------------|
G|---6------------2---------1-------4--------------------------------------------|
D|---6------------2---------2-------4--------------------------------------------|
A|---4------------0---------2-------2--------------------------------------------|
E|---x------------x---------0--------x--------------------------------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Feb 22, 2009,
Considering the context I'd say that the first chord there is a C#m7 rather than Dbm7.