DD-11 Tribute Dime Distortion I just bought it and I love it. What do you think who have tried it? I got it from pickurgear.com and have never tried ANY distortion till my buddy said get one. I like it but dont know much about them or even it if sounds good.
what amp are you using it on.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
He's using a Crate GX212+.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
never tried it but if it is a SS crate then it must be horrible.....
feel free to add me
your last 5 posts out of 9 have been about this pedal, always specifically including the website address, not just the name (eg "guitarcenter.com" instead of "guitar center")

suspicious.
Someone has to have it. The Dimebag pedal. i guess its an SS crate though im not really sure what that is.
Dimebag?

No thanks.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
yeah my last post got closed for going into the pit which is where i thought you could talk anything. Si I had to come here. As for my last posts I only get gear every once in awhile spoiled brat so when I do i like feedback that okay with you. AND YES I BOUGHT IT AT pickurgear.com that okay with you too? Youre suspicious you just troll around looking for people being suspicious? Get over it. If you dont have feedback about my question then eat it!
Quote by kingwarlock
Someone has to have it. The Dimebag pedal. i guess its an SS crate though im not really sure what that is.

does it have tubes.........
and if you put a trebly distortion to a crappy amp you will get a crappy sound X 10........

^ because you always include that website on your posts..... that my friend is advertising and is illegal here in UG....
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by kingwarlock
Suspicious Lol Yeah Thats Me Leerking In The Depths-----------wow

wut...........
feel free to add me
Thats not advertising thats me saying where I got my equiptment. I suppose if someone asked me where I got it I'd say what? No cant tell you. OMG then close the ****ing post who gives a ****. **** DIMEBAG **** IT ALL GOD DAMN girls
Quote by kingwarlock
Thats not advertising thats me saying where I got my equiptment. I suppose if someone asked me where I got it I'd say what? No cant tell you. OMG then close the ****ing post who gives a ****. **** DIMEBAG **** IT ALL GOD DAMN girls

CALM DOWN YOU POSSESSED B**CH!!!!!

if you are answering some ones question you can suggest a site but if you are just posting in a thread not answering the TS's question then don't post a site that doesent look like legit enough.......

Guitar Center, Musician's friend, Zzounds, AMERICAN MUSICAL Supply, Thomman, GAK are legit sites and your site doesn't even exist(i googled it)
feel free to add me
Quote by suffersystem
Funny, I found the site in about five seconds.....

it doesnt look legit to me........
feel free to add me