So I just bought this, and I was wondering how to turn OFF the effects, there is nowhere where it says off, you just keep cycling through them. Is there even a way to turn them off or do you always have to play with some sort of effect on?

Also, it seems like everytime I play, there is always an echo. I am not sure if this is a product of the effects or if it is just the amp.

Thanks.
Click the knob and set the delay and reverb to zero and also set the effects knob to "Bypass"

...since "bypass" isnt an effect >_>
yeah took me awhile to figure out along with the manual, someone set my delay to max and it was pissing me off
Just ordered myseld a Peavy Vypyr 30W and just click the nob instead of scrolling it.
how do you save a tone to your presets?
gear
epiphone g-400
sperzel gutar tuners
emg 81/85
peavey vypyr 75 watt
hold the preset button down for a few seconds

just like a car radio
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Quote by mute510
how do you save a tone to your presets?

dude, read the manual
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
dude, read the manual

Yep, one word "RTFM"
they have it for download on their site in PDF. Its rather nice.
thanks castiel.

the manual is horrible.its on a cd (pdf file)
gear
epiphone g-400
sperzel gutar tuners
emg 81/85
peavey vypyr 75 watt
Holy **** we need to get adobe reader to read the manual oh no I can't spend 5 minutes to download something so I piss everyone off here.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Holy **** we need to get adobe reader to read the manual oh no I can't spend 5 minutes to download something so I piss everyone off here.
Throw your computer out the nearest window.