Hey guys, Im looking to buy a new guitar; but I want to have it under $500 and what I want in it is: 24 frets and a floyd rose tremolo bar( able to do divebombs and other crazy stuff with it without going out of tune & changing strings easily & downtuning). It dosen't matter what brand, as long as its good quality and it has many great reviews so I won't regret it.

Thanks for you help everyone
for under 500 dollars, i don't think you'll find a real, quality floyd rose. for those prices they tend to be really temperamental and break strings and go out of tune easily.

you could try out some ibanez models though
Quote by Sad But False
what music do you play?

Im going to be playing stuff like: Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Sepultura, Children of Bodom, Pantera, Black Dahlia Murder, Suicidal Tendencies, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Obituary, BB King, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy Osbourne, Testament, Jimi Hendrix, etc...
^ Schecter or an RG Ibanez without an Edge III (they wear out fast), you can probably pick up something second hand with another ibby trem for not too much. Also, if you would be interested in the slightest in 22 frets, the S series Ibanez ZR trem is supposed to be pretty damn good, or so I've been told. Never had the chance to play with one myself.
I played on an Ibanez S, it has a nice tremolo, but only 22 frets if your willing to sacrifice the 2. (Or put metal strips on the neck pickup to act as frets? o.O)
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by Woozye
Dk2, Dk2m ...

Really the only thing youll find for that cheap.
Quote by swordsman14
a floyd rose tremolo bar( able to do divebombs and other crazy stuff with it without going out of tune & changing strings easily & downtuning).

im sorry but its never gona happen. live with it.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
DK2 = DK2M

Except the DK2M has a pair of humbuckers rather than 2 single coils and a 'bucker, and has a maple fretboard.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Look into Jackson DKs, Ibanez RGs. Possibly a used Schecter. The Ibanez will have Edge III's though, which are supposed to be kinda cheap. Personally I'd recommend going for a Ibanez S, but they only have 22 frets. So if that's a deal breaker then you're stuck with the RGs unless you want to spring for the Herman Li sig.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
Quote by swordsman14
Hey guys, Im looking to buy a new guitar; but I want to have it under $500 and what I want in it is: 24 frets and a floyd rose tremolo bar( able to do divebombs and other crazy stuff with it without going out of tune & changing strings easily & downtuning). It dosen't matter what brand, as long as its good quality and it has many great reviews so I won't regret it.

Thanks for you help everyone
Try used ... MIJ Ibanez RG7620, 24 jumbo frets and the best floating trem - LoPro - in the planet, an opinion, for anywhere between $400 - $700 depending on condition.