I haven't heard much of nato, is it as good as BC Rich claims? If so, it looks to be alright.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Nato is really cheap wood, the polar v would be the better choice. Nato is budget wood, it's what put me off of the Bc Rich Fx6 Assassin, not worth the like $799 it's listed for.
Quote by Tigar
Nato is really cheap wood... Nato is budget wood

Do you mean it's bad tone-wise, or structurally? (whether or not it falls apart if someone sneezes is something that's good to know)

Quote by jkielq91
are they any other v's in the price range that are better

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=esp+ltd+v&st=
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Last edited by ComradeIronMan at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by mozza1321
Do you have to have a V? I have the BC Rich beast, which I really like, mainly because of the comfort of playing it when sitting down, compared to a V.

i really dont like bc rich shapes except for v's.

plus as im a singer v's dont restrict my breathy as much from the diafram
honestly both are really good....one reason is because of what Tigar said...Nato is a cheap subsitute for Mohogany, basicly the same qualities but because Nato can vary so much its tone is not always consistant, I.E. to guitars made of nato tuned the same and everything but the tone they would produce can be like light and day. If your looking for a good bc rich V type guitar then go with this one

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-NJ-Deluxe-Jr.-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=516096

it comes already equiped with EMG active pickups, i used to own one but sold it to relieve some debts and looking to buy it again..its a really good guitar for the price.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
well if it dont have to be bc rich and if you can afford it......go with this

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR1-Randy-Rhoads-Electric-Guitar?sku=511450

ive had my eye on this one for a long time..but never got it
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Higher end BC Rich stuff is supposedly awesome, so I'd go for it.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
i have a nv jr delux v and its sounds great and plays great its amazing and only was like 650
\m/ metal up your ass