So I got this new guitar (actually it's used, Schecter Hellraiser (no FR) ) and when I had got it, it was set up for drop C so when I tuned it up it would buzz nasty and stuff so I raised the bridge and blam it's a dream, but there's a little buzz on the low A and B notes like a second after playing them. It isn't much, but I'd still like it not be there, you know? So is this a problem with my guitar or is that the amp and not being able to take my awesomeness. The amp is a Fender 15W thing and I got a Pod 2.0 hooked up to it. Thanks.
mechanical or electrical buzzing
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
on the guitar or amp? i can't hear it with the guitar alone with no amp, and the wiring and everything was all done on this.
Quote by fob12
but there's a little buzz on the low A and B notes like a second after playing them. It isn't much, but I'd still like it not be there, you know?

i meant is the buzz an electric buzz or a mechanical noise.

because usually you'll get mechanical buzz on certain strings. (that are too low, or if the frets need work)

but you'll get electric noise thru certain pickups or when jiggling the input around.

edit: oh it happens when acoustic?
raise the strings.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011