Page 1 of 2
Im ticked off right now, so a very long story short. My friend and i have been buds for awhile and everything was well and good until his gf got mad that i was dating some girl (highschool drama). Anyways it affected our friendship cuz his gf wuld have get-togethers and not invite me ect. Eventually I told his gf off cuz she was bein a bitch, esp since i had her over my house plenty of times and was always good to her.

Fast foward to more recently, my friend JUST dumped that gf and hes been talkin to a different girl who is alot more chill, but my friend has been acting like a dick still. For the past few weeks he's been screwin me over with plans alongside our other friend.

I was just over his house 30 minutes ago cuz im friends with his brother who invited me by, and my friend whos bro invited me over and the other kid were there and I caught them in the act of screwin me over. When I was leaving, he said "oh youre going?" and I was like "yea" and he was in the middle of saying "alright ill give u a call 2moro at some point-" (hes been saying that alot lately), but I just shook me head at them and pointed to them and said very calmly "dont even bother, you guys are n-ggas" and then left. PARDON MY LANGUAGE. I know its a sensitive word but we arent racist. In my area, it has kind of evolved into a word u use if somebody is just being a dick, ect. But I just wanted to stay accurate to the story. Is telling them off the right thing? ALot of people tell me the 'mature' thing to do is to 'play the game' and act like it doesnt bother me ect. But they WERE my friends, so I figured I had better just get it out. Idk.

Sorry if its not a very clear passage. Im kind of blowing steam more than anything but id like some advice. Other than the obvious. Get new friends.

There seems to be some confusion. To anybody who feels they have lost 'the game', YOU DIDN'T! This is totally unrelated to said activity. Its merely an advice thread. Thank you
Last edited by Watterboy at Feb 15, 2009,
What?Serious i just read the whole thing and dont get it. Btw paragraphs are a useful thing
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Quote by Comrade Curry
*Reported*

Nobody cares about your high school drama, and take it somewhere else, like a blog.

Wow the pit became so hostile. holy smokes.

TS, If he's legit being a dick, you did the right thing.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Comrade Curry
*Reported*

Nobody cares about your high school drama, and take it somewhere else, like a blog.

that was a lil insensitive.. dnt see ppl reporting when they say tehy are depressed same difference in my mind

dude u probly told them off a bad way.. i know that wuld piss me off if sum1 said that to my face and hten left... u got a rocky road with those friends for the next while..
id just find new friends though if they are ignorin u
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I thought you were going to ask us to explain the rules of

THE GAME

for a second

Oh, and I lost the Game, as did all of you

Have a nice day *tips hat and leaves*
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by JimmyBanks6
that was a little insensitive.. don't see people reporting when they say they are depressed, same difference in my mind.

dude u probably told them off a bad way.. i know that would piss me off if sum1 said that to my face and then left... u got a rocky road with those friends for the next while..
id just find new friends though if they are ignoring u

Okay, I'm sorry but there should be a thread for these kinds of things, nothing comes to mind right now.
This thread title made me lose THE GAME

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Paragraphs, Use them...

other than that,

EDIT:: Screw you TS, you made me lose the game
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Feb 15, 2009,
He was genuinly being a dick. He thinks hes fu!cking sneaky but Ive known him for awhile and ive seen how he acts when hes pulling one over on people and hes very clearly doing it to me. Yes, get new friends, I know. But did I do the right thing? I'm not a big fan of playing 'the game' especially since thats what hes doing.
Quote by Watterboy
He was genuinly being a dick. He thinks hes fu!cking sneaky but Ive known him for awhile and ive seen how he acts when hes pulling one over on people and hes very clearly doing it to me. Yes, get new friends, I know. But did I do the right thing? I'm not a big fan of playing 'the game' especially since thats what hes doing.

Dammit, stop that!

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by dantheman558

THE GAME

for a second

Thats what I thought too
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
yeah id say u did hte right thing, but i wouldnt of left i woulda waited for a reply...
but im fast on my words and arguments i can win quite well..

other hten that yeah sounds about right rather then letting him think hes getting away with that ****
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I dont know why I cant say that? What I mean by it is, when people play hard to get and they pretend things dont bother them and they act cool as ****. Its all bull****. I dont like it. Especially because females invented it.
Quote by dantheman558

THE GAME

for a second

DAMMIT!

I've lost the game 3 TIMES in this thread!

You guys are dicks!

srsly.

Being upfront > Being a pansy

If someone can't be upfront about not wanting you around, you might as well show them how it's done, and pwn their face off.
people who annoy you = n(ggers
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i losed :/
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by learnasong2
I play the game, I like watching peopl act like nothings wrong

STOP saying that!!!
Im assuming noone is gonna tell me what THE GAME is?
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Quote by dantheman558

THE GAME

for a second

I had the same thought. you know the one about THE GAME

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by learnasong2
I play the game, I like watching peopl act like nothings wrong

5 times!!! I've lost 5 times in one thread!!!!

DAMN!!! are you guys TRYING to do this?

srsly.

Quote by swansareroadkil

ARGH STOP IT. This thread needs to drop off page 1 now, so i can forget about the game.
someone PM me and explain PLEASE!
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
THE GAME is a game you play
you think of the concept of "the game" you lose
your not thinking of it, your winning.
I say **** that game, it's annoying hearing ppl bitch about it
Quote by swansareroadkil

The game is a game. Everyone in the world is playing the game. If you think about, talk about, see anything, etc... If anything reminds you of the game, you lose.

Then, you have to announce "I lost the game!" thus making everyone around you lose.

The goal of the game is to get everyone in the world to play the game.

You cannot win the game, and once you know you are stuck playing the game. Like you, you're now playing the game. And, you lost the game.

There is a 30 minute grace period after you lose in which you are free from the game. After that, you're back to the game.

Now, let's begin, shall we? THE GAME.

srsly.

Last edited by AlecMag at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by Killedelphia19
So this thread is now about THE GAME

No it isnt Read my inital post. Owned. Thank you though.
Quote by swansareroadkil
someone PM me and explain PLEASE!

the game is that if you think about the game, you lose the game. and you might as well make other people lose THE GAME.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Comrade Curry
This should be reported for the amount of spam now in it, but no I won't, good luck with your ****ty life TS

Good cuz reporting this would make you lose THE GAME
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by Watterboy
I was just over his house 30 minutes ago cuz im friends with his brother who invited me by, and my friend whos bro invited me over and the other kid were there and I caught them in the act of screwin

Made better.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Watterboy
No it isnt Read my inital post. Owned. Thank you though.

No. The Pit has spoken, this thread is about the game because no-one in here cares about your dull highschool drama.

OOH. Did I just tell it how it is?

I did.

Guess what else I told?

The game.
Quote by Mazzakazza
No. The Pit has spoken, this thread is about the game because no-one in here cares about your dull highschool drama.

OOH. Did I just tell it how it is?

I did.

Guess what else I told?

The game.

Alright **** it this has officially turned into a can of spam, so TS you can take your sorry ass somewhere else

*reported*
It's not "ect" it's spelt "etc," it's an abbreviation for "Et cetera."
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.

srsly.

Page 1 of 2