so i got the game with a refurb'd 360 about a week ago. the game played fine until yesterday. i started the game, and when it gets to the title screen and i am prompted to "press start", i hit it and the sound will glitch (sort of like if you opened up the slot on a NES system with a game still playing)and the screen will then freeze black. idk what i did, just turned it the other way and moved it(the xbox) and it worked fine. i start to play it again today, and this time its a bit different. im doing kombo challenge and it will just randomly make the sound when i do a certain move, and then 20 seconds later, my game freezes. there isnt a single scratch on the disc, but do i have a faulty game or a bad xbox? so far it has only done it to this game in these special circumstances.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Sounds like a hardware problem, judging by the movement thing in the first situation.

There may also be something too small to see on the disc itself that glitches up in that point in kombo challenge.

Also, video game thread?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
but it was just a coincidence moving the xbox around, i again tried this later and the problem still ensued.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
Not sure, but DON'T move the xbox with a disc playing in it.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by KennySG
Not sure, but DON'T move the xbox with a disc playing in it.

no i moved it when the console was off
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood