I've always wondered what makes a Twin Reverb amp worth $1,500, but regardless, stop talking, TS.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The "guitar industry" doesn't really need a bailout just yet.

I put it in quotes because it should really belong in the instrument industry or something similar...
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
he should save the economy by legalizing marijuana and taxing it at an incredibly high rate.

No, no, no... If you're going to make a drug legal use heroin... Just rebrand it as something like health powder, sell it tax free for a few weeks to get people hooked, then ramp the tax up on the ****er... Instant billions and it's not like you have a health service that would have to foot the bill of all the addicts
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by thrilla13w
bail out the guitar industry and make all the prices go down...yay!

I don't think you understand how the economy works...
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
he should save the economy by legalizing marijuana and taxing it at an incredibly high rate.

This.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

+infinity People have been saying it for years. Now is the best time to do it.
If it was to help the economy there'd be no point in legalizing a drug that isn't paticularly addictive, you need to legalize the one that people develop $1000 a day addictions to, it will also help sort out over crowding if you aim it at the right areas. (This is why I will probably never be allowed my own country)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by faultyy
If it was to help the economy there'd be no point in legalizing a drug that isn't paticularly addictive, you need to legalize the one that people develop $1000 a day addictions to, it will also help sort out over crowding if you aim it at the right areas. (This is why I will probably never be allowed my own country)

Yeah, probably.

What you're proposing is cruel, stupid and will never happen. Ever.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
No point in legalizing one of the most lucrative, and highest grossing cash crops in America, regulating it, and taxing it?

Lol, okay.
Quote by faultyy

the theoretical benefits of addiction are completely outweighed by the taboos that come with addictive and potentially destructive drugs. The opening customer base that you would receive with marijuana sales would completely outweigh the base you might get from people getting addicted to the drug.
Quote by dudetheman
Yeah, probably.

What you're proposing is cruel, stupid and will never happen. Ever.

Haha, you should probably gauge my level of seriousness by my surroundings

if you'd think about it for a moment you'd realize that legalizing a drug like heroin wouldn't be smart. With people hooked on drugs that they can't afford they would just resort to stealing and robery to get what they want, thus increasing the crime rate throughout the US

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

+10000000000
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by SPBY
if you'd think about it for a moment you'd realize that legalizing a drug like heroin wouldn't be smart. With people hooked on drugs that they can't afford they would just resort to stealing and robery to get what they want, thus increasing the crime rate throughout the US

I don't think the heroin thing was a serious answer.