My price range is under 800 or so.

I have an LTD EC-1000

I play everything from BTBAM to Perpetual Groove and Trivium and Boston. I need good cleans, but I'd also like to have some pretty ridiculous distortion for stuff like Pantera.

I tried one out in Sam Ash, and like it, but I was wondering what you guys thought of it/ if you had any better options?

Thanks
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Do you like how it sounds? Do you like the functionality? Does it seem reliable to you? Is it in your price range?

You don't need to ask what's right for you, really. Just decide how you feel about it and go with that.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Yes, but look used for a Peavey XXX, Mesa DC Series or F Series also. All great metal amps. I'd personally try for the Mesas. Also, I've heard Bugera has some major reliability issues in their amps, so I'm not sure about them.
Quote by GNRjungle87
Yes, but look used for a Peavey XXX, Mesa DC Series or F Series also. All great metal amps. I'd personally try for the Mesas. Also, I've heard Bugera has some major reliability issues in their amps, so I'm not sure about them.

DARN!!!
you said it first GNRjungle87
and i agree with you
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me