could be modern indie, or from the days itself, not the beatles, nor the velvet underground, i already enjoy those, but one of those lush guitar tinged 60 carefree catchy pop albums. please, if you know any, reccomend!

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
For modern retro pop try she and him.

Also check out the nuggets, pebbles compilations which have tons of great old pop and rock songs on them.
for those that don't know, i mean bands like the shins, the essex green, bla bla, henceforth. (italicized words are not bands)

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by that soccer kid
for those that don't know, i mean bands like the shins, the essex green, bla bla, henceforth. (italicized words are not bands)

The Shins are so brilliant it's ridiculous.

Maybe try Belle and Sebastian, they're pretty light hearted pop.
yes, but belle and sebastion don't have that 60s tinge i am looking for

Fuck Canada
Quote by that soccer kid
yes, but belle and sebastion don't have that 60s tinge i am looking for

Jesus you're picky.

Maybe try some Oasis, or Portugal. The Man., i.e. "Lay Me Back Down"
Brendan Benson (Lapalco Album) , The Apples in Stereo, early Of Montreal maybe. I'd beg to differ on B&S not having that 60's tinge. listen to "Wrapped up In Books" and "Another sunny day".
excuse me, if i dismissed belle and sebastion, i love them.

Fuck Canada