HI,I HAVE A SQUIER BULLET STRAT AND WHEN I GOT IT I THOUGHT THAT IT LOOKED NICE.NOW I THINK IT LOOKS PLAIN AND I WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE METAL ANYIDES ON WHAT I SHOULD DO.PLEASE HELP ME.
PICS:MY GUITAR
[MY SQUIER
make a strat look metal?
no way....
a strat is not for metal. Don't ruin it, even if it's a squier.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
D00D YOU SHUD P4INT IT TEH BR00TALz BLAcK.aNDYOU SHUD PUT LIKE MET4L SPIKEZ OnIT AND UTHER AW3SOM SHIZ LIKE Bl00d AND PUT A KN1FE INSTEAD OF A SWITCH SO YOU COUD CUT YORSELF AND FLING BL00D ON TEH CR0WD.THAT WULD BE TEH KILLEREST EVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1!111
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Last edited by wiliscool at Feb 15, 2009,
Lololol U Cud Add Sum Skullz Lol
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by wiliscool
D00d You Shud P4int It Teh Br00talz Black.andyou Shud Put Like Metal Spikes Onit And Uther Aw3som Shiz Like Bl00d And Put A Knife Instead Of A Switch So You Coud Cut Yerself And Fling Bl00d On Teh Cr0wd.that Wuld Be Teh Killerest Evaaaaaaaaaa!!!!1!111

spam in a nutshell
let me quote the rules of teh interwebz:

rule 54: CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

rule 56: EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU HAVE TO STEER
HI, IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF YOU COULD POST MORE HORRIBLE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IN AN ALL-CAPS RUN ON SENTENCE I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT OF YOU DID THAT KTHXBYE

So..paint it black?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Puting a sticker on it that says "BITCH"on it = BR00T4LZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
OMFGZ DOOD!!! GET SUM DIMEBUCKERS FOR It BECAUSE THEY'RE THE SICKEST PUPS FOR METAL EVERS AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE BECAUSE DIME ENDORSED THEM SO THAT MAKES THEM THE BEST!!!!!! BR00TaLZ !! \m/

AND THEN AFTER THE DIMEBUCKERS ARE INSTALLED YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SAND IT A LITTLE SO IT LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME ROCKIN THRASHED AND ROAD WORN AND STUFFFF
new one has officially been ripped for TS

Edit: forgot umm TS maybe throw sum humbuckers in it? new paint ummm black hardware
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Ah, I have a bullet too, I feel your pain

What colour is yours? Whatever it is, black is probably the way to go for metal
While you won't ever get a Strat to be all too "br00t4l" as they say, an aluminum pickguard and either a humbucker or single-sized humbucker in the bridge will help. Or, instead of black, maybe do some friggin' awesome paint design (Like ippon showed)... Or silver with a black pickguard, I think that'd be neat... But paint aside, you'll definitely need some stronger pickups and better hardware if you ever hope to gig with it
Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?