Hey guys, I was listening to Kashmir by Led Zeppelin today in the car. It sounded to me that it could've been in a James Bond movie (or at least an instrumental version). Anyone know if it has been in a Bond film?

If not, I think it would go well in one.
Thoughts?
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
IDK? They did however use a cover of it in "Godzilla"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
LOL seriously? doesn't seem like it would work.
AROUND THE WORLD

it would fit in, but i'm not sure if they have used it. it'd be pretty cool
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
It sounds pretty exotic and, at times, Middle Eastern. So it seems like it might work in a Bond film centered around that region.
AROUND THE WORLD

yeah man, I just stuck in on and it would definatlely work! At the end where bond was just victorious and is making his escape!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Who gives a shit?

One time I was making eggs and listening to Pavement.
Doesn't mean I'm going to send a letter to egg farmers and have every egg carton stamped with "Eggs - Perfect Sound Forever!" written on them.

Nobody even got that refference.
I don't know why I come here anymore.
Poor advice.
Quote by gunners fan
IDK? They did however use a cover of it in "Godzilla"

Its kinda funny, I got into Led Zepplin after I heard that puffy remake of Kashmir. Now I only listen to Led Zepplin as opposed to rap. Some things do turn out right in the end.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by coryklok
I thought it was from the Matrix or something. I never bothered to check.

You're probably thinking of Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine. Very similar riffs.