I nearly got a used synyster custom http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Synyster-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=518485 like the one in the link there, for 350 BUCKS! I got to guitar center and it was already sold, I was so disappointed...I know it may not be the greatest guitar ever, but it's extremly nice, and I'm a huge A7X fan and this would have been awesome. Anybody else nearly get a dream guitar, and just come short?
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Almost got one of these for 400 USD. Couldn't scrounge up the 400.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Quote by ComradeIronMan
Almost got one of these for 400 USD. Couldn't scrounge up the 400.

Aw, dude that sucks, so bad. That guitar would have been the best 400 bucks ever!
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Yeah, I always wanted to purchase an Ibanez SZ, but didn't have the money. Every time I went into a guitar store I'd just find myself staring at it; it was love

Then finally the time came, I had the money, I was going to buy that guitar.

After a little research I found that it had been discontinued, replaced with the SZR Series, which is similar, but I didn't like how it played. So bye bye to that dream for now, until I find a 2nd Hand Prestige SZ somewhere.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I'm feeling the sickness from my memories at the London guitar show... I had no money... in and out of PRS, Schecter and Fender stalls looking at guitars I will never be able to afford... So far yet... still too far.