well ive had a dunlop crybaby 535q for about a 2 years now and today i went to turn it on and... nothing. i can still play my guitar through it and when i turn the boost on it changes my tone but the expression pedal isnt working. how the **** can i fix this? also i would rather not mess with it since i am jot an electrician does guitar center have people who would do this?
Last edited by devinb132 at Feb 15, 2009,
I would not bring it to Guitar Center.
If it still passes a signal, it's probably a really easy fix. Do you think any of your friends can do it?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
you're not a musician, but you have a crybaby and you play guitar? what do you call yourself than?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
no i dont really have any friends at my new school and i can solder and **** but i cant spot anything wrong with it. the pot that the expression pedal rolls to change it is attached to a pcb and the wires go inside so i cant really see anything at all which is why i was hoping gc could fix it. but im gonna ask my local guitar shop if the guitar tech could fix it since i have lessons tommorow
Quote by htsktim91989
you're not a musician, but you have a crybaby and you play guitar? what do you call yourself than?

lol yeah idk where my heads att : edited
haha i just found that funny....my bad if i seemed like a d1ck hahaha
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
no its cool i didnt notice till u said something so u saved me from future readers thinking im an as5hat
New battery.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by chuckflan333
New battery.

Whoa yeah, try this first.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i did ive tried many batteries and such and it just doesnt work..

edit: i just started tracing some wires from the battery through and it has a bad solder so i will fix this and let you know
Last edited by devinb132 at Feb 16, 2009,